宝宝地带 胎教盒子
您的位置:首页 > 育儿论坛 > 亲子阅读 > 好书推荐 > 学习绘本《过年啦》英文版,春节英语秀起来
分享到: QQ空间 新浪微博 更多

学习绘本《过年啦》英文版,春节英语秀起来

回复数:5  |  浏览数:35288
楼主
发表于 2018-01-16 14:13
只看该作者

春节是我们中华民族最隆重的传统佳节。这么有代表性有意思的节日,特别难找到相应的英文版的书,特别给大家推荐这本和小朋友互动性很强的中文绘本《过年啦》,这是清华学霸英语专业的老师和一位中文好到你都不觉得他是美国人的外交一起给大家翻译成了英文。但是有几个点给大家说明一下,因为有些知识太“中国了”除非专门给外国人介绍,平时基本用不到。我就挑了一些有文化共性的地方。穿新衣,吃团圆饭,红包,放鞭炮,,,,用英语怎么说快和宝贝起来吧,过年英语秀起来。

In times past, there was an Emperor, prone to nightmares---afraidto sleep at night. Two generous, then said to one another:” let us stand at hisdoor to protect the emperor.  As such,  the emperor ceased to have nightmares. Afterthis, all countrymen began affixing the paintings of these two Generals totheir doors, they became known as the “door gods. “ Their names are YUchi Gongand Qin Qiong.  

Mother said to ChenChen:” baby, it is almost the New Year.”Chen Chen asked:”what is a year? Why dowe celebrate the new year?”  

Mother said:”Doyou want to hear a story about a year?”

Mother began to say:” every year after thetwelve times, we have witnessed a full, moon…...

On the lunar NewYear's Eve Father holding a large bag asked Chen Chen:“baby, what do you think is in this bag?”

Mother said:”we will have a New Year's mealthis evening.”

But what even is a New Year's meal?

Grandfather's Long Life Noodles are long and thin.Dad is steaming the New Year’s cake, and frying spring rolls. The tangyuan Mumis making are round and big. And grandmother is teaching Chen Chen how to makedumplings. What fine.

As the clockstruck midnight, a new year finally came. Chen Chen and father went outside toset off firecrackers that could expel the yearly monster “Nian”.

Boomcrack pop!

On the first dayof the lunar New Year, Mother gave Chen Chen a bright new outfit. She said, ChenChen, put it on. New Year, New Look.

Chen Chen said:”Ican button my coat myself, I can put on a belt myself, Get my feet into my newshoes. All done. New hat, new tops, new pants.

On the first dayof the lunar new year after Chen Chen put on his new coat, Mother said:”ChenChen, let's give New Year’s greetings to our family members.”

Then Chen Chen kneeleddown in front of his grandfather, grandmother, father and mother, and, kowtowedto them. And each one of them gave Chen Chen a big red envelope.

Father took ChenChen outside to the bustling street. Look!  The lion has such a big head! And the lion canblink! Chen Chen said,” Daddy, look over there, someone is inside the dragon.

On the third dayof the lunar New Year, the whole family, got together and took a family photo. ChenChen stood at the very front and gave the very best smile.

Place yourfamily photo here; tell me who's in the photo?

The fifth Day ofthe lunar new year is called the Lantern Festival, father and mother took ChenChen to see the lanterns. They saw all sorts of lanterns, so bright, so pretty.Father said:”after the Lantern Festival, the lunar New Year is officiallycoming to an end, Chen Chen thought to himself:”how awesome it would be if wehad the lunar New Year every single day.”

沙发
发表于 2018-01-17 09:28
只看该作者
这本书真心太喜欢了
板凳
发表于 2018-01-17 10:24
只看该作者
这书真是不错的耶。我很喜欢的。
4#
发表于 2018-01-20 12:48
只看该作者
不错的书呀